Forsooth and hey nonny nonny Monkey Picklers
A valorous morning to thee, this day.
Didst thee knoweth that the present day doth herald the coming of Talk Like Shakespheare Day?
But April 23 1616 is not mine birthday! That is the day I hath passed hence! Whateth The Heck! Not mirth and laughter on mine day of merriment to me.
If ‘t be true I hadst only hung on 3 more days and 400 years I would beest eating cake on mine birthday.
Oh welleth! Who wanteth 400 year fusty stale cake or care that 1000 monkeys art intent upon stealing mine credit.
Forgive and forgeteth, monkeys. Let us party like it beest 1564.
A slice of frosted ectoplasm for all and alloweth us see how the worketh of these monkeys doth compare.
Quaff and quote hence fair primates ….
1. Some are born with bananas, some achieve bananas, and some have bananas thrust upon them.
2. What’s in a name? That which we call a banana by any other name would taste as sweet.
3. All the world’s a tree, and all the monkeys and bananas merely players: they have their parasites and their peels; and one fruit in its time plays many parts, its acts being seven ages the last of which is poop.
4.What a piece of work is a monkey, how noble in trees and how infinite in poop, in form and movements how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a dog.
5. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but bananas.
6. The course of true love never did run banana smoothie.
7. But, soft! what banana through yonder window breaks? What hath thee done! It doth hath tiny shards of glass within now. Thou hath ruined it.
8. A monkey can eat a banana but once.
9. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your bananas: I come to bury Caesar, not to those bananas … but once again, bananas please and quickly.
10. A banana! A banana! My Kingdom for a banana!
Well, enow… thou hath something thither, monkeys. Kudos-eth