The Who has a huge appeal, with their pop art and mod subculture influences and even more so thanks to their rock opera Tommy and its success. It’s not just their music. They contributed to the development of the Marshall stack, the use of the synthesizer in rock, the use of large PA systems, and even down to things like power chords on guitar. Before finalizing on the band name “The Who”, they had performed under two other names: The Detours and The High Numbers. Musicians appreciate them more than fans and cite them regularly as a top influence, and fans have to respect their favorite artists’ opinions. They became known for their high energy live shows. Yes, it’s true. On May 31, 1976, the concert show in London by the band “The Who” was so loud that a Guinness World record was created. Later it was beaten several times by several others. Eventually Guinness World Record stopped listing this record as many people’s hearing was being affected by these concerts.
The Who Trivia Book: Uncover The History & Facts Every Fan Needs To Know!
$12.89 in stock
2 used from $11.60
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||123|
The Who Official Distressed Union Jack Circle Logo T-Shirt
- Authentic Licensed Bravado The Who Merchandise
- Bravado International Group, a Universal Music Group Company, has been granted the legal right to use The Who legally registered USPTO trademark; 2021
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The Who Boxed Mug: On Stage
- Featuring The Who: Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle and Keith Moon
- Officially Licensed Live Nation Merchandise
- Co-ordinated Presentation Box
- Microwave Safe - Dishwasher Safe
- 12 ounce Capacity: 300 ml
Bobdsa Mrute The Who Concert Metal Plaque Tin Wall Sign Retro Iron Painting Warning Wall Poster for Cafe Pub Bar Gaming Room Wedd. 8X12 INCHES Vintage Signs
- Thanks for shopping our store!
- Commercial Thickness / Durability
- This tin sign is brand new but it has had an effect applied to the print to make it look older and give it more character.
- A wonderful piece to add to your bar,coffee house or home
Cleveland Vinyl Framed The Who Live Stage Shot 1969 Tommy Daltry, Townshend, Moon, Entwhistle Poster
- Frame is 14" x 17"
- Frame is Studio Black with Glass Front
- Print is 9" x 11" Professionally Matted and Mounted
- Hundreds of different prints available
- The Who Live Stage Shot 1969 with entire band