Preferred Local Candidates within 15 miles radius of Maple Grove, MN
Others may be considered
The Content Marketing role will produce and curate content primarily for Monkey Pickles based on schedules, calendars and various other internal projects. Occasionally support client related online marketing consulting projects. Your primary role will be blogging, social media, managing content calendars, email marketing, and curating content. While working with guest writers and coming up with content lists for them to choose from. You will be responsible for content flow across all our properties.
Day to Day – Job Requirements
- Assist in creating, managing, curating and scheduling content across multiple social outlets.
- Assist in creating, managing, and scheduling email marketing campaigns for Monkey Pickles.
- Assist in planning and executing SEO campaigns, including keyword competitive research and implementation for content.
- Writing blogs, articles and curating relevant content.
- Writing and publishing press releases as directed AP style formatting for national distribution.
- Maintaining projects within our CRM creating and completing assigned tasks.
- Prepare reporting regularly from multiple sources via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and social insights for clients as directed.
- Monitor trends in social media, marketing, web, and content marketing strategies. and appropriately apply that knowledge as needed into workable cost effective strategy.
- Consistent with meeting strict deadlines and work well under pressure to achieve results.
- Interpret web / social data being able to adjust strategy as needed
- Assist in creating comprehensive online marketing strategies to achieve results for Monkey Pickles increasing visibility, seo ranking, social followers, and web traffic.
- Weekly content meetings
Required Skills and Attributes
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Basic understanding of HTML/ CSS
- Ability to read and understand web analytics.
- Google Adsense & Affilate Marketing
- Experience working with WordPress
- Must have great written communication skills
- Must have great grammar skills
- Writing articles? Writing articles?
- Editing articles and managing contributors
- Is attentive to details, well organized and able to multi-task.
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word and Excel as well as experience with google apps/docs and graphic programs such as open source like paint.net, gimp and/or ADOBE suite.
- Very internet savvy and mobile savvy.
- Funny, witty, sarcastic, are all good traits
- Is personable and presents themselves well in front of clients/ others
- You must be a creative problem solver with ability to think quickly about solutions.
- Have a personal sense of responsibility and very strong work ethic.
Either close to finishing or completed degrees in the following areas. Or relevant work experience.
- Public Relations
- Creative Writing
- Interactive Marketing
- Editor / Humor Writing
- Or relevant work experience with a track record of results.
Pay and Work Schedules
- This will start as a part time position, then turn full-time until we are comfortable with you.
- $16 to $20/hour depending on experience.
- 24 to 40+ hours per week.
You will be working for a top online marketing consultant. You will be helping build a very large humor brand. This role will be working very close with the owner to achieve results for Monkey Pickles and client projects. This process will be also be slow to hire as we are going to be very selective on who we hire. We are not looking for someone to merely complete tasks but do them the best, become efficient and can strategically think about what they are doing.
You will be required almost daily to achieve more, do better, and learn more. This is a chance to start somewhere stay planted for years and learn from one of the top online marketing consultants while building Monkey Pickles into a large humor brand with a proven track record for 6+ years and has personally working on over 150 projects across most industries. This process starts with quality of your resume and cover letter attached.
Try to be witty and humorous when you send your information.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME and COVER LETTER
info [at] monkeypickles.com